|| Guide to the Use of Special Collections and Archives
- Please sign the visitor's register upon entering.
- Place all personal possessions, except notebook and pencils, in
- Eating, Drinking or use of Tobacco Products is not permitted in
- Use only pencils or personal computers in the Research Room.
- Identify and obtain permission to use a personal book in the
- MATERIALS DO NOT CIRCULATE.
- Please exercise care in handling materials:
- use bookmarks
- request staff to photocopy an item. The Archives reserves
the right to refuse to photo duplicate materials.
- DO NOT RESHELVE MATERIALS. Return materials to staff
member on duty.
- If needed for an extended period of time, materials may be
placed on reserve.
Staff members are here to aid you. PLEASE ASK FOR HELP!