Drain-Jordan Library Food and Drink
In order to have a pleasant atmosphere conducive to learning, please
comply with the following food and drink guidelines. The Drain-Jordan
Library provides many trash cans and recycling bins located throughout
the library. Report any spills to the library staff and help us keep
your library clean.
WHAT FOOD and DRINK ARE
- Beverages in sturdy, covered, spill-proof containers
- Snacks that do not have an aroma and are not messy
such as fruit, pretzels, nuts, granola bars, candy, etc.
WHAT FOOD and DRINK ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Beverages in uncovered containers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any food that is considered a meal such as hot and/or
made-to-order food. This includes food from Subway, Taco Bell, Wilson
Student Union cafeteria, pizza, etc.
- Food requiring utensils
WHERE NO FOOD and DRINK ARE ALLOWED
Enjoy your snacks anywhere in the library EXCEPT those areas listed
- Near library computers
- Near library-owned laptops
- Near equipment such as scanners, televisions, video players,
- Near copiers and microfilm equipment
- In the Archives and Special Collections area
The Drain-Jordan Library reserves the right to ask anyone
violating the above guidelines to leave the library.
Library Main Page