• Academic Search Elite - provides full text for over 1,250 journals covering the social sciences, humanities, general science, multi-cultural studies, education and much more.
• Business Source Plus - provides full text for nearly 260 journals covering business, management, economics, finance, banking, investment, and much more.
• ERIC - Citation and abstract information ONLY from over 750 educational journals and related documents from the Educational Resource Information Center and educational symposium report literature dating back to 1967.
• PsycINFO - Citation and abstract information ONLY for research in psychology, pharmacology, physiology, linguistics, anthropology, law and social work.
• BasicBIOSIS - Citation and abstract information ONLY for general life sciences, environmental sciences and other related disciplines. It contains nearly 350 core life science journals as well as meeting reports, reviews and newspapers.
• Sociological Abstracts - Citation and abstract information ONLY for the latest research in the fields of sociology, social sciences and related disciplines, covering over 2,600 journals, monographs, conference papers and dissertations (1963 - present).
• Expanded Academic ASAP - from arts and the humanities to social science and technology, this database (1980 - present) meets research needs across all academic disciplines. Access scholarly journals, magazines and newspapers - with full text and images!
• General BusinessFile ASAP - Use this database to find full text articles for business and management topics (1980 - present). Includes directory listings for over 150,000 companies as well as investment analysts' reports on major companies and industries.
• Health Reference Center - Use this database to find full text articles on : Fitness, Pregnancy, Medicine, Nutrition, Diseases, Public Health, Occupational Health & Safety, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, HMOs, Prescription Drugs, etc.
Newsbank - News articles covering social,
economic, environmental, government, sports, the arts, people, health and
science issues and events for more than 500 U. S. regional and national
newspapers, wire services, and broadcasts. ON CAMPUS ONLY.
Ethnic NewsWatch - offers indexing and FULL TEXT articles from the ethnic and
minority press in America. Covers over 300,000 articles from 200 journals, magazines, and newspapers covering 1985 to the present. ON CAMPUS ONLY.
Criminal Justice Abstracts - provides
comprehensive coverage of the major journals
in criminology and related disciplines, as well as extensive coverage of books and
government documents. Topics include crime trends, prevention, corrections, juvenile
delinquency, police, courts, offenders, victims, and sentencing. CITATION AND
MLA International Bibliography - from
Modern Language Association, this database
is the fundamental research tool for the humanities. Indexes international scholarly
materials on modern language, literature, linguistics and folklore. CITATION ONLY.
PAIS International - indexes the literature
of politics, economics and social issues.
Covers the public and social policy literature of business, economics, finance, law,
international relations, public administration, government, political science, and other
social sciences with emphasis on issues that are or might become subjects of legislation.
Includes literature from 60 countries in six languages. CITATION AND ABSTRACT