Capitol Center located at 123 Summers Street, in
downtown Charleston, W.V. serves as an off-campus site for University classes and cultural
activities. It is a fully equipped proscenium theatre with classrooms. Formerly known as the
Capitol Plaza Theatre (and Capitol Plaza Music Hall) the theatre was built in 1919 and is a
renovated vaudeville and music house currently listed on the National Register of Historic Places.