Hill Hall was a dormitory for young upper class women.
Construction began in 1936 and completed in 1937. It was named for President
Emeritus John H. Hill (1894 - 1898). It was renovated in 1979. At one time, Hill Hall
housed the Counseling and Tutoring Center, Upward Bound and Special Services. Today
it houses the Business Administration, Economics, English, History, Modern Foreign
Language, Political Science and Sociology Departments.