McNeill Physical Facilities Plant was completed and dedicated
in 1965. The facility replaced the A. B. White Trades Building that was destroyed in 1923. An addition
was added to the Plant in 1977 when vehicle repair and maintenance was transferred to the McNeill Building after
the Trade and Technical Program was terminated. The building was rededicated and named in 1999 to honor President Harold Maceo McNeill.