Prillerman Hall was completed as a dormitory for male students in 1937. It
was named in honor of Byrd Prillerman who was president from 1901-1919. It later served as a residence
for non-traditional students and as a married students dorm. Prillerman Hall contained efficiency and two
bedroom apartments with dual laundry room facilities. At one time the university's
Health Center and Office of Residence Life was located on the east side of the building. It was demolished
in September 2013.