Sullivan Hall, the first co-ed dormitory on campus, was completed
in 1970. It was named for Dr. Leon Sullivan, an alumnus of West Virginia State College (class of 1943),
a leader in Civil Rights and Founder and Director of Opportunities Industrial Center (OIC). Students
are housed on both east and west sides of the building. The offices of Student Affairs, Upward Bound, Student
Support and Counseling are housed in the building. It also housed computer labs for student use in both wings.