Fleming Hall 2 The orginal Fleming Hall (1) was erected in 1892 and
dismantled in 1940.
In 1942, a new Fleming Hall (2 - this page) was completed. It was an ultra modern building with gymnasium, swimming pool, women's
studio, general activities room and health center.
The Chester A. Burris Natatorium, located in this building, was dedicated October 19, 1991.